- Try our new GCconnex notifications digest.The notifications digest feature can be used to receive a daily or weekly email that provides a summary of the activities to which you are subscribed. Hover over your "Notifications" link at the top of every page and click on the gear icon. Enable your notifications digest!
- Turn off some of your Group Notifications. Keep the notifications on for the group that most interest you. For the others, go back and visit them once in a while to see what has happened. Go to Settings, and then Group notifications. For more on how to set your group notifications, check out the tutorials here.
- You may also choose to turn off notifications for your colleagues’ activity. You can turn the notifications off in bulk, or customize per colleague. Go to Settings, and then Notifications. For more on how to set your colleagues notifications, check out the tutorials here.
- OR: Keep the notifications on, but sort messages as they arrive in your Inbox! Set an automated rule in Outlook that will send all email notifications from GCconnex to a specific folder, therefore you can create a rule that applies specifically to that e-mail address.
- Check the blog post Filtering GCconnex Mail Notifications for Groups by Dave Sampson.
Modified on: Tue, 26 Sep, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.