The GC2.0 Tools Simplified Sign-on is designed to allow users to log in to GCpedia and GCconnex simultaneously using their GCconnex log in credentials. The GC2.0 Tools Simplified Sign-on is available from the GCpedia Log in page. When using the Simplified Sign-on for the first time, you will need to link your GCpedia and GCconnex accounts – you will only need to do this one time!
- From the GCpedia Log in page, click on the Simplified Sign-on button.
- Click Proceed to continue and link your GCpedia and GCconnex accounts.
- Enter your GCpedia username and password in the respective fields, and click Submit.
Note: If you do not have a GCpedia account, check the box I do not have a GCpedia account. A GCpedia account will automatically be created for you.
- Confirm the GCpedia and GCconnex username and email address you are about to link.
Note: If the email address associated with your GCconnex account is incorrect, click Confirm to continue linking your accounts, and update your email address in your GCconnex account settings (See this tutorial on how to change email).
- If you haven’t logged in to GCpedia within the past 6 months, you may see this screen asking that you read and accept the GCpedia terms and conditions of use, and to confirm your GCpedia email address. If the email shown on record is not your current email address, enter your current Government of Canada email address and click Update Email.
Congratulations! You have linked your GCpedia and GCconnex accounts and you are now logged in.
From the GCpedia Log in page, click on the Simplified Sign-on button to access the GC2.0 Tools Log in Portal. This will allow you to log in to GCpedia and GCconnex simultaneously, using your GCconnex log in credentials.You can also decide to log in to GCpedia only by entering your GCpedia log in credentials directly from the GCpedia Log in page, and clicking Log in.