1. Click the gear icon on the "Content by Tag" widget.
2. A pop-over menu will open.
3. Choose your settings, based on the following options:
- Limit the content to the following authors - Type in a username to choose from a drop-down list of GCconnex users. You may also choose to display only content from your colleagues, or leave the line blank if you do not wish to limit your results based on authors
- Only show content from the following groups - Type in a group name to choose from a drop-down list of GCconnex groups. You can leave this line blank if you do not wish to limit your results based on groups.
- Number of items to display - The number of blogs, files, pages, bookmarks, Wire posts and/or discussion topics that will be shown at once
- Which entities to show - The type of content you would like to show. You may choose one type, some types or all.
- Tags - Type in any number of keywords, separated by commas, to show content that has those keywords as tags. You may also type in tags you would like to exclude
- How to list the content - Choose the size of each posts and the number of information given for each, with Normal containing the most amount of information and Slim containing the least amount of information.
|Normal View ||Simple View||Slim View|
- Show user avatar - Choose whether or not the avatar of the content publisher is shown. No avatar allows for more condensed content
- Show content timestamp - Choose whether or not the time and date of the content of publishing is shown.
- Access - Choose who can see your widget
- Only me: Only you can see this content – no other GCconnex user can view this content
- My Colleagues on GCconnex only: Only the GCconnex members you added as your colleagues on GCconnex can see this content
- All public servants: Any public servant on the GC network can see this content, even if they are not logged in to GCconnex
4. Click Save