Please add a picture (also called an avatar) to your profile. While it is preferable to show GCconnex users who you are, if you aren’t comfortable adding a photograph of yourself, add an image that identifies you (make sure it is a photo that you have the rights to use!) To do this:
- Click on your profile icon at the top right of the page, under the navigation bar.
- Click My Profile.
- From your profile page, there are two methods to get to the same screen. Either click on your avatar (this will be a grey silhouette if you haven't added a photo yet), OR click Edit on your profile tab, which brings you to the Edit Basic Profile screen.
- Click Edit Avatar.
- On the next screen, click Browse to choose a file from your computer, then click Upload.
- If you need to, use the avatar cropping tool to make sure the image is cropped to your preference.
- Depending on your group membership, you may be able to add a badge to your profile.
- Remember to click Create your avatar (at the bottom of the page) before exiting Edit avatar.