Have you forgotten your password? No worries, GCconnex lets you easily retrieve your password.
Note: If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your account (i.e. switched departments), please contact our help desk to update your account.
- In any GCconnex page, click on Log in in the top right corner to open a Log in Window
- Click on Forgot your password?
- Type in either your username (in the format of YOURFIRSTNAME.YOURLASTNAME) or the email that you used to register for GCconnex. If you do not remember your username, please click here for instructions on how to find your username.
- Click Request
- You will be returned to the main GCconnex page. Wait patiently and check your email for a new message.
- Once you receive the Request for new password / Demande d'un nouveau mot de passe email from GCconnex (firstname.lastname@example.org), click on the link found in the message.
- Click the Reset password button. You will be returned once again to the main GCconnex page.
- You will receive another email message containing your temporary password.
Log in using the temporary password and change your password. For instructions on how to change password, click here.