How to add a colleague
Having colleagues on GCconnex allows you to view or be notified of their GCconnex activities, and easily communicate with them.
- Go to the profile page of the user you wish to add as a colleague.
- Click Add Colleague
- Being colleagues is available by reciprocal agreement. You will have to wait until they approve your request.
- When browsing GCconnex, click on the profile icon of the member you wish to add as a colleague. You can see their profile icon via many GCconnex functions, such as the Wire, Activity, and postings in Groups.
- Hover over the profile icon until you see a triangle at the bottom right of the profile icon. Click on the triangle to view the profile card and click Add Colleague.
- Being colleagues is a reciprocal agreement. You will have to wait until they approve your request.
How to accept received colleague requests you receive
- Above the main navigation bar click the My Colleagues icon.
Select Colleague Requests.
Choose between Accept/Reject.
How to cancel a colleague request you have sent
- Click Colleagues
- Select Colleague Requests
- Click Revoke
- The colleague request has now been cancelled.
How to remove a colleague
- Go to the colleague's profile page.
- Click Remove colleague.
- The colleague is now removed.